First Post

I remember little before my fifth "birthday." I grew up in a small farming town - the supposed daughter of a local dairy farmer. My "mother" and "father" never told me that they'd found me following a train crash in the cornfields outside town...

Nobody came forward to claim me and "mother" was unable to conceive on her own.I don't think they ever realized what I was...

I didn't think much of the fact that mom and dad's farm had so many problems - cattle dying from mysterious illnesses, accidents with the help, machines breaking in dangerous and odd coincidences.

I was always something of an outsider amongst my classmates growing up. I had few friends and none lasted long. I never heard a kind word from children my age until I got old enough for the boys to start noticing me...

I woke up one night and the farm was burning down around me. My "parents" died but I was unharmed. I left town fast and made my way to Toxia.

I feed off lust, my skin is rarely any earthly color, there's not much I can do about it. I'm a bit of a predator, always on the prowl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment