Responsibilities

I've gone through a lot finding myself in this city...

I've been rebuffed and turned away at every corner... until I found the Institute. I sweat and labor at my back-room forge in the dusty warehouse building things to help them... I learned how to forge-weld a tractor tire... I'm good for the work.

I love my brothers and my sisters at the institute... God help those who threaten them or try to take me from them.

I've found a new responsibility in my sister Redd. She's delightful in so many ways. Cute as a button and childlike... yet erotic. She's had some troubles lately and I've had to step in to help her. This has given me a great deal of power over her.

I don't want to hurt Redd and I don't want to mistreat her... she's delightful the way she is and I don't want to change her.

I hope I'm up to the challenge that this responsibility will bring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment